Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cousins

I am so excited that Taylor and Dominic are finally going to have Cousins!!! Taylor is in that stage where she is so interested in pregnancy, babies, and anything having to do with either of those. And Dominic, though he is six, is still really excited to hear about babies and all.

I stepped off the plane and Dominic and Taylor ran up to me and the first thing Taylor said was, "Hey Aunt Kimberly, you have two babies in your belly...TWO!" It was so cute and then she just kept touching my tummy. In fact, the entire weekend I was with her she would touch my belly and when Dominic would talk she would yell at him to be quiet so she didn't wake up the babies. Adorable!!! And, when I was leaving Christmas day to Dad's house, Taylor said she wanted to say bye to the babies, so she pulled up my shirt, folded down the cloth of the maternity pants and kissed my belly and just kept rubbing it. It was so cute.

Dominic is truly an angel too and like I said, though he is not to the extreme of Taylor, he kept talking about the babies. At one point he asked me why my belly was so big, and I said, "Oh, I'm just getting fat." Being the big hearted boy he is, he laughed and said, "Aunt Kimberly, You can never be fat." That has got to be the best compliment you can ever give a woman, especially when she no longer fits into her normal clothes.

I feel so blessed to have Dominic and Taylor in my life, and just know that they will be great cousins to Baby A and Baby B!!!

No comments: