Thursday, January 1, 2009

Maternity Clothes

Well, I caved in after the first couple days in MT. Couldn't fit into my pants anymore with the rubber band so went to Old Navy and could a couple pairs of pants. My belly has grown so much in the past week and a half that half my shirts I brought that I thought were long enough only go to about my belly button, so had to get a few shirts too. Have enjoyed getting the new stuff, but dreading shipping back THREE boxes of stuff to MO, between the stuff purchased and the stuff we got for Christmas. Oh well, totally will be worth it!!!

2 comments:

sharonie said...

you HAVE to...not maybe but HAVE to post pictures of you in your clothes...do you think I am kidding? I am not! I wanna see it like I was there shopping with you...PLEASE??? Pretty Please? I wanna see your belly tooo...I hate that i can't be there as you go through this fun and exciting time in your life...boooohooooo

kdana said...

I know, it makes me really sad we aren't closer. that's how i felt with you being prego with Blake!!!