Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kyle Felt the Kick

Finally last night, after several minutes of kicking, Kyle put his hand on my tummy and felt one of the babies kick. It made him nervous and his response was cute. Hopefully he will enjoying them kicking more in the future.

I think I can tell which baby is kicking when, for the most part. The baby boy is on the bottom, girl is on the top. So when the kicking is REALLY low I assume it is the boy. And when it is higher up like by my bellybutton, I feel like it's probably girl.

We are still working on baby names. We are pretty sure we are going to name our daughter McKenna, and for the boy we have had such a large list of names it has been a bit trickier. This week we are leaning toward Keaton. We feel like both of those are strong names, so we are excited about that.

Feeling very blessed today. We are so excited to be parents. Less than 19 weeks left until we get to meet them.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I am so happy Kyle fetl the little ones! What a new meaning it brings to the pregnancy for him now. I love the name Keaton! Great choice for a boy. It's unique too.