Sunday, January 11, 2009

More movement

Have been feeling the babies move more lately. It's such a cool feeling. Still can't feel them on the outside but on the inside they are squirming around.

The baby on the left side is really moving a lot the past two days. My roommate told me if I drink ice water or cold orange juice they are suppose to move around more, and I have been eating ice a lot the past couple days because I have been sick.

Nausea is pretty much all gone. There are certain foods that I eat that still make me nauseous, like pears or acidic foods, but that's not a big deal. I am so grateful that I am feeling better!

Sleep is really hard to come by it seems lately. I am uncomfortable, mainly because I went from no belly to one that is big enough to lean to the side when I lay down. Uncomfortable on my back, and if I lay on my left side my hip cramps up and really hurts. The right side seems to be more uncomfortable for my stomach than the left side. Also, I have been getting bloody noses almost every night, and congestion is really bad so when I finally fall asleep I usually wake up unable to breathe. Am fine with lack of sleep though.

We find out the sexes of the babies this Friday and we are so excited. I am still up in the air with what sex they will be. I think two girls, but most other people think it will be one of each. Will be fun to see what they are.

No comments: