Monday, February 2, 2009

Hungry as a Hippo

Well I think it is safe to say my appetite is in full force. I have been waking up in the middle of the night with hunger pains so try to find something in kitchen that is quick and simple but it rarely fills my tummy. Fruit is usually to acidic for me to eat that early, so i try to do something with carbs, but it takes so long to eat and I am so tired.

Then for lunch today, I ate an entire box of mac and cheese. I have never done that. I rarely can eat half a box even, so to eat an entire one? Yikes! I really need to find a way to eat healthier but health food just is not my thing.

Also have felt really tired lately. You are suppose to have more energy during your second trimester. My firt trimester I didn't feel that tired...mainly just sick, but the past two weeks I have been really exhausted and wanting to just sleep all day. not sure if it is just due to lack of oxygen thanks to the congestion and all, or if it is because I am not sleeping well at nights since I can't get comfortable.

Spent some more time today cleaning things up and getting stuff ready for the nursery. Hung baby clothes on pink and blue hangers and emptied out a few more areas i the closet. Not sure what to do with all the stuff we have or where to put it...guess we will figure it out before the twins arrive.

We are planning to wait until April to order furniture or the main baby stuff. That will allow us a few months (hopefully) to set everything up and we really don't need it before then.

Alright, back to the couch to lay down for a quick snooze before finishing laundry.

6 comments:

sharonie said...

pictures please!

sharonie said...

checking to see if you put up recent pictures yet...

sharonie said...

hi, i am so annoying, just stopping by to see if there are new belly pics!

sharonie said...

and still checking for new pics

sharonie said...

friend of mine...where is your newest belly shot?

kdana said...

sorry. have been sick so haven't taken any new ones since week 20. YIKES! will try to take one friday, when i actually put on makeup and do something with myself...