Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reading Psalms

A good friend of mine, Dawn Eoff, suggested that I start reading Pslams to the babies since I complain all the time about free time and not knowing whta to do with it, so I started on Tuesday this week and the babies love it. Sounds silly to say that, I know, but the second I start reading the Bible to them they start kicking. At least the girl does-sometimes the boy will join her. It is such a cool feeling. Although really they are most likely just kicking because I don't talk all day long and then in the afternoon pull out the Bible and read aloud which probably causes vibrating and stuff for them, but either way, I like to thik it is because they know I am reading them the Word of God.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I used to read the baby a Psalm every week for whatever week I was pregnant. I loved it...it would encourage me, and it was good for the baby too. I love how yoru babies are responding to it!