Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute "Daddy Concerns"

Kyle is naturally a worry wart. He worries about everything no matter how big or small, and though it can get old, I have to admit some of the stuff is just so adorable. Here are a few of his latest pregnancy concerns.

-I have been sick with a really bad cough and running nose/congestion. He had me ask doctor if our babies will suffer brain damage from the cough shaking them, or if I will go into early labor from pushing when blowing my nose.

-Love spicy foods and eat a lot of jalapenos. He is concerned that the jalapenos are going to hurt the baby due to the spiciness.

-With pregnancy comes the decrease of deep breaths available to the mother. Kyle is worried they will suffocate or not get enough oxygen because I am not getting enough.

-Babies kicking or moving means they are in danger or hurt. It isn't normal that they move around inside there.

I know there are a load more concerns he has, but those are the ones we were able to address this week with the doctor.

No comments: