Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fourteen Weeks


Feeling so blessed today. We are at week fourteen and both babies are still alive and kicking around in there. Praise the Lord.

This week I felt the babies move a little. Haven't felt it for a day or two, but what an incredible feeling. I think I actually felt it sooner, but wasn't sure if it was babies. It is a weird feeling and kind of tickles. Feels just like a small movement in the belly like someone is taking something soft and moving it across the inside of my tummy. Have only felt it on the right side. Hoping this is just because both babies are hanging out on that side, and not because only one of them is moving. Excited to feel them move from the outside!


Still very nauseous and unsure if we will make it home for Christmas.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

finally! finally friend! i check your blog like three times a day hoping to see a picture of you and the precious sweeties! there they are...you do have a belly! ahhhh I love it! Your hair length is prefect too! It looks great....!

Yippppeeee! I see the precious babies in the belly!

Still praying you are able to go home for the holidays!