Thursday, December 11, 2008

Debating the Shot

Well, yesterday was finally talked into getting the flu shot. Really didn't want to since the only other time I got it I was really sick following. But, want to do whatever is best for the babies.

Woke-up this morning feeling pretty good but ate something and have gone downhill from there. Seems like no matter what I eat or do today, the food is fighting to stay down. Tried Dramamine today for first time to see if that helped. It made me instantly tired and gave me bad dry mouth. Slept for an hour before waking up and eating crackers and cheese and then went back to sleep but woke-up from nap hardly able to move without wanting to puke.

Also having a lot of problems breathing. While part of this is due to congestion and clogging up both naustrils, I think part of it could be the lack of exercise. Really need to find a way to do some kind of exercise, no matter how small, to help lungs open back up but it seems so difficult seeing as how the nausea is preventing me from doing much of anything.

Prayers today are that I can get out and about enough to open lungs, and that the nausea would at least lighten up, even if it doesn't stop all together. Will be really sad if I don't get to go home next week for the holidays.

No comments: