Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fourteen Week Dr Apt

We went to the doctor yesterday for another check-up and got to hear the heartbeats. There is a baby on each side of the belly. It was beautiful and we just sat there smiling while listening to them. Luckily the doctor left the Doppler on my belly for a little while so we had plenty of time to listen to them.

This is the first time in the appointments that we didn't get to see the babies on the portable ultra sound. Because we have been so blessed to see them so often, it was a little disappointing, but still very exciting to hear them.

All seems to be going well with the pregnancy this far. We will go back to the doctor in four weeks and have an ultra sound to determine that babies are healthy and their sexes. I still would prefer to wait until they are born to find out the sexes, but Kyle is so excited so waiting isn't an option. I will admit that Kyle being excited about the sexes makes me less hesitent.

Gained two pounds this week, so now I am up to 116. Yikes. That is the most i have ever weighed. Scary to think that I gained two pounds in one week while not feeling well. Can't imagine how much I will gain when I DO feel well.

No comments: