Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick as a Dog

I am getting rather down lately. Thursday we got a call an hour before our appointment and the doctor had surgery so our apt was canceled. They rescheduled it for this week (Wednesday) but it is with the nurse practitioner, not our doctor. While I am sure that she is more than capable of answering our questions, I know Kyle well enough to know that no matter what she says, he won't listen. He struggles to listen to what the doctor says...so that is discouraging to me. And he has been scheduling us to come in every other week but I don't know if the nurse will know when to schedule us and all.

Also, I am still REALLY sick. Friday morning I went and got another Vitamin B6 shot. The other one helped for three days, so I assumed it would do the same this time. It didn't. Got sick Saturday evening, Sunday was puking, and today still feel really sick to the point I am hugging the trash can. It has also made me miss two Christmas parties. Not even out of fear of the smell at them, but just too sick to get up and get ready to go. Praying that this doesn't last much longer. It is draining me physically and emotionally.

Praying also that I will be well enough to go home in two weeks. I really want to see my family and spend the holiday with them. I just need to be well enough to fly there on the 21st of December and home on January 4. Of course would be wonderful if i wasn't laid up the whole time I am there too, but at this point just trying to concentrate on the travel days.

No comments: