Sunday, December 21, 2008

Heading to Montana

Well, tonight is the night that I have been anxiously awaiting for quite some time. I get to go home and see my family. Miss them terribly, especially with it being around the holiday season and being pregnant. It is hard for me that they won't get to be "active" with the pregnancy in preperation for the babies being born, and in watching them grow up, so getting to see them now is really important to me.

This is also the last trip Kyle and I are taking as just the two of us, before we are parents. I wish it would be a place and activities that he would be more excited about or that he would enjoy more, but grateful we get to get away together none the less.

We have talked about going on a "Babymoon" but I think we are both to nervous to do that. With twins it is scarier the thought of preterm labor or something going wrong. So I don't think we are going to do that. Maybe I can talk him into a weekend away to Branson or something.

Also, excited to see family because my belly is finally starting to show. In no rush for it to show since once it starts growing it is hard for it to stop, but helps pregnancy to seem more realistic.

Praying for babies to grow healthy and strong and that we can make it to full-term labor. Also, though very grateful that I feel a bit better lately I am still feeling pretty nauseous, so praying the nausea continues to go away and that my breathing gets better. Really struggling a lot to breath lately. Think it is anxiety, but also congested and keep getting bloody noses, which doesn't help.

No comments: