Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Positive

I can't believe it. Woke up this morning depressed when I saw that I was spotting. Realizing we have nothing to lose, Kyle encouraged me to go get a test. I figured that I would buy a test, take it in the morning, it would come back negative and in would sink the deep depression.

Got home from store and had to use the bathroom so figured I would take a test and then when it came back negative I would take another one Saturday or Sunday. IT CAME BACK POSITIVE THOUGH...I AM PREGNANT.

My entire body is shaking and I can't stop crying. I am in shock and so happy. I realize we have an intense three months of waiting to make sure we hear heart beat and all is well, but I can't help but be excited and greatful. I can't believe it. We are going to have our miracle baby. Thank you, Lord...Thank you...

I was hoping to tell Kyle in a fun way, but I couldn't help it. I was so happy and shaking so bad I had to tell someone. So I called but he was in a meeting. No, this could not wait, so I sent him a text. How silly is that? Poor guy in a meeting and I tell him through a text that after more than two years of trying, it came back positive.

Well, since he couldn't talk, i called my mother-in-law. Someone needed to hear the good news. So I called her crying and told her the news. She sounded so excited for us but reminded me to lay low still. Hahaha...I plan to keep my mouth shut now-not telling our friends until I hear our baby's heart beat.

Sent my parent and grandparents cards in the mail (wrote them earlier this week) from the baby(ies)saying how excited he/she is to meet them and to learn special things from them, etc...so now I just have to keep my mouth shut for a week or so until they get them. Was going to send my parents baby name books so they could help us look up names, but that would mean I couldn't tell them until next week when I am okay to go out and buy them and all...So...the card will have to do. I can always send them a book later. :)

No comments: