Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fear of Results

I have taken so many pregnancy tests over the past two years that I think I could possibly pay college tuition with the money spent. Because of that, we have agreed to not take any at home pregnancy tests and just stick with the blood work that is required to determine if I am pregnant. I thought it would be easier to wait as I have done my best to not focus on the results, but my prayers are non stop lifted that I am pregnant and that we can carry a baby (or two) to full term. We both so desperately want this procedure to have worked that I think we will both be a wreck if it doesn't.

I am getting really nervous and beginning to doubt that I am pregnant. Not sure why. Partly because of the numerous negative pregnancy tests in the past I think make me think that a positive one is just not likely. The other part of me thinks it is just because Kyle and I seem to find bad luck when it comes to this area. Either way, I am working today on changing my attitude and trying to focus on other things today. Also, just grateful that God gave us the opportunity to do the procedure regardless of the outcome.

No comments: