Sunday, September 7, 2008

All on Track

Things are flowing full stream now and I think everything is on track and good to go. We are really getting excited.

Today Kyle went to Seattle for work, so this is shot number two that I had to give myself. It was really scary. I was nervous i wasn't goign to give myself the right amount, couldn't get the air out of the syringe and was just overwhelmed in all, but it was pretty painless and I got through it, with Kyle on the phone walking me through step by step.

Thursday we head to St Louis and Friday we start the ultra sounds and blood work and monitoring to help gaurantee they do the procedure at the right timing. We also start the stimulation shots Friday. Things are moving along quickly. Five more weeks and we will know if this procedure worked.

No comments: