Saturday, September 27, 2008

Implanted and Waiting

Wednesday they put two embryos in. We are a little nervous as the embryos should be at 8 cells each on day three, and it looked like one embryo was at 6 and the other only 4. We are trusting that they continue to fertilize in me and that God will bless us with a baby, or two, through this procedure.

The embryo transfer was very little pain and just felt like a pap-smear.

My mother-in-law has been a complete blessing. She greeted us Thursday with groceries and made us lunch so I didn't have to worry about doing anything. It was so helpful. And Friday she brought over sprite and crackers as I woke up super nauseous and barely able to move.

Called the doctor to make sure I am okay even though I was so sick and they prescribed a pill that I can take to help with it. It worked wonders and I was feeling better rather quickly and able to sleep for twelve hours straight.

Feeling much better today and have been able to eat throughout the day and sit up without getting sick. That's a huge blessing. I am nervous though that since I am not nauseous anymore maybe the procedure didn't work. Praying still for our miracle baby(ies)!

No comments: