Friday, October 31, 2008

Nothing Helps

So I have read that if you eat throughout the day and prevent yourself from getting hungry or too full that is suppose to help with nausea. Well, not for me. It is hard enough to find something I can eat that sounds decent, but usually manage to at least down some crackers. It's not helping.

They say protein is suppose to help. Have tried peanut butter and crackers in the mornings which I thought helped for a couple days, but now am convinced I was wrong. Also have tried french toast (eggs are protein) and egg salads. Not feeling any better.

Sleep is suppose to help, but is not really an option. Can't sleep more than 5 hours a night no matter how tired I get. Dizziness wristbands don't help. So, I am at a loss...there must be something out there, other than meds, that can help...

1 comment:

sharonie said...

maybe a visit to MN will help???!!! :) You get to go home soon! All four of you! WOw, your family is four now! Craziness...what fun and exciting craziness.