Monday, November 3, 2008

Pizza is a No Go!

It seems that several of my friends have found eating pizza during first trimester is about the only thing that makes them feel better. Well, at least I remember Darla and Liz doing it for both their pregnancies. Tried Papa John's Pizza a few weeks ago because it actually sounded good, and it was tollerable. Thought I would try it again tonight as this weekend was really difficult to find anything eatable and I was so nausous. However, outcome wasn't the same as a couple weeks ago and it actually made me pretty sick again.

On a positive note, only three more days until we get to see our babies again. We are so anxious for the appointment with Dr Stamps and he is suppose to roll in an ultra sound machine just to make sure both hearts are still beating strong. We are trusting that the Lord is blessing these babies and that both are doing well.

No comments: