Thursday, November 6, 2008

Canceled

Well, we got to the doctor's office, two minutes early, only to find a waiting room full of unhappy looking patients and stressed out receptionists. Apparently our doctor wasn't the only one that had an emergency c-section or a reason that was causing appointments to be staled.

Nurse and receptionist were very apologetic and friendly, and offered to reschedule our appointment for tomorrow, Friday, and let us be the first of the patients to chose the time that works best for us. Apparently it is the doctor's day off so he should be on time and should have no excuse as to not showing up. I felt bad for the receptionist having to deal with all the upset patients so did my best to smile and go overboard on smiles, but must admit that I am very disappointed as we were really excited to see our babies.

SO, luckily it's only one more day of waiting to make sure both babies are there and well. Also looking forward to talking to the doctor about my nausea and seeing what I can do because it is so severe and ongoing with few breaks if any.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I remember when we were at Evangel, you were always so nice to the checkout ladies asking them how thier day was and how they were doing. Because you were like that, I have tried to do the same. I just remember the checkout people looking so shocked when you were nice to them!

I can't wait to hear the good news about the babies tomorrow! When you hear their heatbeat, tell them your roomate says hi!