Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Overboard

Well, I think I officially have gotten carried away...my pants are all pretty tight and not comfortable at all when I sit. I have one pair of jeans I am still able to wear because they ride low, but when I sit they dig into my tummy. I know that I have not really grown, it's just that I am bloated or something and my pants are too snug.

Because I have been so sick, shopping is not an option lately. I tried to go to Target to get new bras with Kyle a few weeks ago and made it a whole 10 minutes before I had to leave because of being to sick, so maternity clothes shopping really isn't an option at this time.

I have spent quite a bit of time the past week or two online looking at maternity jeans and they are either not really my style or cost more than I am willing to spend. SO, thanks to the suggestion of a friend, I looked on Ebay. This is my first time to really consider something from Ebay. Kyle is disgusted that I would think to wear someone else's clothes, especially someone I don't know, but I have a washing machine and figure if I wash them a few times, I should be fine.

So I found a set of pants...7 pairs for only $52 bid...I put in my first bid. I have to wait a few days to see if I am the "winner" and can keep bidding higher if I want, but so far I am the highest bidder. For some reason I didn't stop there and found about 10 other super cute jeans that are all under $15 or $20 with shipping...so I put bids on those. Luckily a few of the items I have been out bid on, but so far I have "won" or purchased three pairs, and am the highest bidder on a handful of others. Praying someone else starts bidding on these! I was just hoping for 2-3 pairs...and it looks like I am going to get three times that amount. At least I will be comfortable and won't be lacking on number of jeans...

1 comment:

sharonie said...

this made me chuckle!