Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ultra Sound

Praise the Lord, both babies are still alive and making it. We are so grateful for the results and continue praying that the babies are healthy and well.

The doctor was an hour late for the appointment, which was rather frustrating, but certainly worth it. Dr Stamps is always sweet and goes the extra mile. He remembers Kyle's name (though it's probably in my files) and addresses him by name and shakes his hand every time he enters or leaves the room. He is always cautious to make us feel welcome and like he has all the time in the world for us, and is sure to answer any questions we have.

We asked the doctor about my nausea as it seems to be getting worse rather than better. He said unfortunately that my shots I am taking (only 11 more days) most likely have nothing to do with it, and most likely it is just because I have two babies, so twice the hormones that a normal pregnancy has. He also gave me a new prescription, and we tried it last night. It was AWFUL. I was more nauseous than when I took it, and it gave me a pounding headache. So, we wasted $21, but it was worth trying it! Will stick with Phenergan for now, and just plan on the complete exhaustion it provides to relieve me somewhat of the sickness.

No comments: