Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Eight Weeks




We are so happy and blessed that we have made it eight weeks so far in this pregnancy. With doctor wanting me to make it to week 38 because of having twins, that means we only have thirty more weeks to go. We are so excited.

Today is election day. Went and voted which always makes me feel good and proud. And there were only three times (during the 45 minute wait to vote) that I thought I would pass out from heat or puke. Not bad. I am anxious to see who is elected as our next president: McCain or Obama and finding it difficult to keep my focus on the fact that God is in control and His will will be done. Whoever is elected, this will impact the first four years of our babies' lives.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I love these pictures! Absoultly love them! Ugh...I just love them! Your little belly is going to grow so fast! I love your hair in the top picture too! Ahhh such a pretty mommy these babies are going to have!