Sunday, March 29, 2009

Roomie in Town




What a great weekend. My college roomie, Sharon, came to visigt from Chicago and it was a perfect weekend of Food Network, HGTV, relaxing and eating.

Sharon is such a blessing and so sweet to come 8 hours to visit. She got to see how fat I am and the babies did quite a bit of kicking for her, so that was really fun to share the experience together.

We have done so well at getting together at least once a year since we have graduated, but with twins on the way and Sharon having a gorgeous son of her own, we are both sad to think about how much longer it will be before we get to hang out again. That made the trip that much more memorable and important to the both of us.

My favorite thing we did was paint pictures for the nursery. We went to Hobby Lobby and picked out paint colors together and she thought of using stencils (the store had ones that matched bedding perfectly) and then we came home and painted away. They look great and I am so excited to hang them on the walls once we get the furniture arranged.


Thanks Share-Bear for coming out here...You are already missed!!!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

sniffle sniffle! Teared up when I read this. I am blessed to still have such a close friendship with you through the many miles away...even though we won't see one another next year, I know that I will still talk to you everyday!