Thursday, March 19, 2009

27 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe it has already been 27 weeks. What a blessing to have made it this far, and I look forward to the next 10-13 weeks of being pregnant, no matter how difficult it gets.

Babies are still moving around like crazy and their movements are getting more firm and pressure type movements. Can feel them pushing out on my belly. It's so funny. I will feel them do it from inside and put my hand on tummy and can feel an elbow/leg/butt or something pushing out. Actually caught myself tearing up yesterday when I felt it because I am just so grateful both babies are there and alive and hopefully doing well.

We go to doctor next Friday for another ultra sound, but Kyle will be out of town because of a wedding, so he will miss it. He is very sad and disappointed because he was looking forward to seeing the babies and is so worried about Baby Girl and whether or not she is growing as she needs. Hoping though that we will walk away with a good report and that the daily protein increase is helping both babies grow.

Can't believe that in just a few weeks we are going to be parents.

No comments: