Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rolling and Kicking

The babies are moving around like crazy this week. Wake up throughout the night to them kicking and absolutely love it. What a great feeling and a true blessing.

Was nervous that I was only feeling kicking on right side, but doc reassured me last week that it is just because the uterus moves to the right when pregnant, and the placentas are on the left side. SO, that was comforting. However, baby girl is up high, by my ribs, and baby boy is low down by my pelvic bone. I feel a lot of kicking lower right side and not much higher up. Hoping it is just that the babies are moving so much that I can't tell them a part and that the little girl is okay.

Due in 98 days from today, and today we are at Week 26. So excited to meet our children but will be sad to not feel them inside me.

No comments: