Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miss My Bed

Love pregnancy and truly enjoying the feeling of carrying these two beautiful babies. The "morning sickness" has returned the past couple weeks during the nights and contractions are coming more frequently and stronger. Have had to sleep on the couch the past several nights so I have the back support and my body can be more at an angle. Sure do miss sleeping in my bed, and getting to cuddle with Kyle. But, it is all totally worth it. Feeling very blessed today that I am pregnant and that both babies are alive and well.

Three more days and I get to see my babies on the ultra sound. Can hardly wait. Hoping and praying Baby Girl has caught up on measurements, or at least enough to where they aren't concerned about her. And hoping both babies are continuing to grow on weight and measurements as a whole.

No comments: