Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh Poop

My kids loveeee bath time. Keaton always goes to the bathroom door and says, "Baf, baf" just begging and pleading to get in the water. It's adorable, but bathing two babies is a lot of work and we don't leave the house much so I still only give them baths everyother day.

Well tonight Daddy is out of town, we had spent time out of the house and at a restaurant which is obviously full of germs, Keaton had food in his hair and we were bored. So when Keaton asked for a "baf" I agreed. Little did I know that he would give gratitude for the bath by pooping on the floor once he got out. Not only was it on the floor, but on the carpet. I just need to be grateful it didn't get smeared INTO the carpet, right?

Then of course I got the babies changed, all ready for bed and put them in familyroom to settle down and McKenna pooped her pants and when cleaning her I managed to get it all up her leg. I think they are dirtier now than they were before their baths.

And yes, I DID just write an entire entry about stools. You're welcome readers.

1 comment:

The Lundgrens said...

LOL!!! I swear twins are so sneaky when it comes to poop. I just KNOW Caleb and Luke have some kind of "twin talk". "Ok, I'll poop and five minutes later, you poop. Ready Set Go!"