Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Always Sick

My oh my am I sick of being sick. I just got over brohncitus in May and now am fighting a sinus infection. The pressure behind my eyes is untollerable, the pain in my head is enormeous and if I go to speak, i break out into a cough attack.

I have been trying to improve my eating by adding more fruits and vegetables but it seems to have done little to no good. Kyle said it is because it has only been a couple weeks, but my thought is that day ONE i should have started to feel a change. that's part of me being impatient in life I guess.

So, although i took mots of the day off yesterday, i plan to go to our team lunch and then head home to "work from home" this afternoon, which really translates to lay down on the couch, watch tv, and try to fight the desire to cry until I feel better.

Wish my mommy was here to play with my hair.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

ohh I am so sad you are sick! Get some rest and have kyle pickk you up chicken noodle soup and watch John Travolta movies while he tickles your arm!