Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekly Quotes

More cute sayings from the kids. Keaton, while we were shopping said, "I love shopping. But you know what I love more than shopping? You, mom!" Keaton was going potty and pointed at his bum and said, "This guy's a good pooper." Pointed at his penis and said "This guys a good pee-er." While Keaton laid on the couch, puking, McKenna asked if she could hold his puke bucket because she needed to "Choke". When the kids ask why for every little thing, mommy starts to get frustrated. Lately, though it's not the best way to deal with it, mommy responds to why questions by telling the kids to ask God because mommy doesn't know the answer. The other day, when mommy said this to Keaton he said, "But I can't, mom. He's not in my heart. You're the only one that's in my heart." After going potty the other day, I couldn't find Keaton anywhere. I thought he was playing hide and seek but after checking every room I started to worry a bit. Then I heard a noise in the pantry, and when I opened the door I saw Keaton in there, looking like he was caught in the act of doing something. He pointed at the Whopper malt balls and said, "Mmmm, those are good. There are a bunch in my belly." The twins love dancing and shaking their bottoms and singing, "Shake your bum bum, boo ba boo ba." Up until a few weeks ago, when McKenna was asked what her name was, she would respond, Mickey. Even if you said, "McKenna, what's your name," her response was Mickey. Now she has started saying McKenna. It's kind of sad because it makes me feel like she is growing up.

No comments: