Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Doesn't stop

Eventually I will look back at this blog and think, wow that's a lot of "quotes" from the kids, and they aren't really that funny. But for now, I just can't stop recording because the sayings don't stop. Keaton, "we're not suppose to say dirty words like poo poo and tootie. We are only suppose to say nice words, like I love you, and house decorating stuff, and God gives us everything we need." While eating chicken strips, Keaton said, "I like eating, but something I love even more than that is you, mom." I was going to the doctor to pick something up and McKenna was worried I was going to get bum bum medicine (enimas). Keaton said, "hospitals and doctors love giving bum bum medicine. It's their favorite idea." While checking out the presents under the tree, Keaton said, "these presents sure look dirty. We better unwrap so we can clean them." When told he can't open today he said, "we'll, okay, but I can open when I want to. I will wait until Christmas." On another note, this has been a fun week. We sewed blankets together on the sewing machine. McKenna made a butterfly one, Keaton a lightening McQueen cars one. The kids have been excited to look for Pheneous everyday. Especially McKenna. We have watched Christmas shows, played games like wack a mole, made Christmas crafts, had playdates and spent fun time together.

No comments: