Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cute sayings

I need to be better about recording the cute things the twins say. I always text my parents, or Kyle with the stuff but then forget to write it down. So, here we a few of the cute comments lately. Mommy, "Keaton, if you poop your pants again I will spank your bottom." McKenna, "try it, Keaton. Poop so you can have a spanking. It's gonna be fun." While the twins were coloring, I was making their list to Santa of toys they want. Keaton got up in the middle of it and went from the kitchen to the family room. I was so confused so I went to see what happened and he was sitting on the couch, staring out the window. Mommy, "what's wrong bud? What are you doing?" Keaton, "just waiting, for Christmas." Mommy, "ohhhhhh, bud, Christmas is a long time away. It's 60 days." Keaton, "I know, I know. But, when you really love something, sometimes you have to wait." Twins went to bed and Keaton started screaming for daddy. When I went to check on him he asked for a cup of milk, which I said no because it was way too late and he said, "awwwwww, come on mom, just a little cup?" The twins have their own made up words they say to each other to make each other laugh. The main one is pant-side. Whatever that means.

No comments: