Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Cute

I can't help but wonder if other parents think their kids are as cute as I think mine are. I truly find myself laughing all day long, of course along with yelling and disciplining, but still...

This week Keaton woke up and was looking out the window and announced there weren't any dinosaurs outside. He seemed so surprised that he wasn't seeing any. And then when we were in the kitchen watching McKenna being tube fed he laid on the floor and saw a spot of water and started saying, "I see a snail." It's amazing to me his imagination. It's so fun to watch it take place. And then again tonight while looking out the window he told daddy that he saw a Brontosaurus. Spelling on that dinosaur I have no idea!

McKenna has really started saying "I love you," But it comes out "I wuv ewe". This week she learned to yell it REALLY loud and add mommy at the end. So she walks around saying "I wuv ewe mommy." The first part yelled, and mommy is spoken softly. Too cute.

Both kids are sick right now. They have runny noses and congestion which makes them nasal sounding when talking which just adds to the cuteness. Of course the whining and fussing that goes with the colds...that part I would love to trade in.

No comments: