Thursday, April 1, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast

I have been so sad all day just thinking about how quickly my babies are growing up. I am nervous I am not holding them and cuddling them enough. What will happen in five, ten, fifteen years when they don't think it's cool to hang with mommy anymore and they just want to be with their friends and dating and running around? I knew that I would love motherhood, but the reality of it is that it is far more than I could have ever imagined. I am so blessed to have two wonderful, beautiful babies that are alive and breathing without machines, and cognitive, and loving...they are so sweet and loving!!! They smiles, and laugh and act like life is perfect.

Thankful for my babies. Thankful to be a mom. Thankful for another day that I can hold them, hug them, squeeze them and tell them how much mommy loves them!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

you are an awesome example of "giving thanks in all things"!