Friday, March 5, 2010

He Stood

While playing with the babies tonight I turned my head for only a minute and when looking back at Keaton he was standing. I could hardly believe my eyes. Yelled for Kyle to come look. Keaton had pulled himself up by holding on the coffee table and was standing there playing with the notebook on it. He acted like it was no big deal, but mommy and daddy were so proud.

Actually daddy was like, "Now you REALLY have to watch him" (as if I don't watch his every move already). And then he got sad thinking how far behind McKenna is. Keaton has done awesome and really advanced quickly in the past few weeks. He started saying NANA this week, which is really good. And he has been pulling himself up to standing while holding on to us, but to do it to a table is an entirely new step forward.

McKenna did great today with talking and started saying DADA more frequently. She is still sleeping very poorly, which is getting more difficult each night. She has been crying for over thirty minutes as I type this, which is probably a good sign I should just get up and rock her, but wanted to make sure to record Keaton's milestone.

No comments: