Saturday, February 13, 2010

Girls night out

Second girls night out since the babies were born and it was more difficult than I thought it would be. Was excited to see friends, eat mongolian BBQ and shop. Friend Sarah came to pick me up and as I was walking out of the house I looked at McKenna's face and she looked so sad I was leaving. It made me feel really guilty. Keaton looked confused but wasn't too concerned.

We got to the restaurant and found out that it was going to be an hour wait, so we walked the mall and the entire time I kept thinking about the babies and wondering how the babies were doing and what they were doing and if Kyle was giving them adequate attention and blah blah blah. Made it a little over an hour before texting to check on Kyle. Started crying during dinner because I missed the twins and actually had a little bit of breathing problems and separation anxiety. If it is this bad being away from them for five hours, not sure how I will make it when they go to school. Grateful for the blessing and opportunity to be a mom!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

ahhh this made me so sad and happy for you. It is so sweet to see your passion for being a mom! The love you have for your children is so strong even admist all obstecles you have had. I am so glad you were able to get out and get dressed up though. Good for you! I am sure the babies enjoyed their one on one time with daddy too. Well at least when you come and visit me in Chicago, the babies can come with and you won't have to be apart from them.